Tire Sealant Protector Guidelines by Seelin
Tire Sealant protector is a gel coating inside your tire that allows you to drive even with a puncture. The Puncture heals automatically when the nail is pulled out. Tire sealant supports wheel balancing with its unique ability to form an even coat.
Seelin presents the best Tire Sealant protector. The Tire sealant is a Thyrotrophic Propylene Glycol based puncture sealant that is injected into tubeless, pneumatic Tires that offers permanent guaranteed puncture protection for the life of the Tire.
Seelin Tire Sealant is the for several reasons:-
• Seelin offers a complete line of tire sealants products for your commercial and all tire needs.
• You can drive even with a nail inside the Tire. The gel blocks the air passage around the puncturing object allowing you to drive without any worry.
• The puncture automatically heals when the nail is plucked out. Free monthly inspections is provided by company where tires are checked for penetrating objects like nails, stones etc.
• The wound heals internally unlike the traditional method where the steel belt inside the Tire is damaged during the process. Tire Protector increases your Tire life to make you worriless for long time.
• The Propylene base works as an insulator, thus keeping the air temperature inside your Tires cool. Tire Protector is compatible with both regular air and Nitrogen.
• Tire Protector internally heals punctures and works on your Tire rubber memory .The local Puncture guy damages your steel belt by enlarging the puncture to fit the puncture repair plug in. Tire Protector is proven to increase your Tire life by about 10%
• The installation time taken for a car or motorcycle is around 60 minutes. No top-up or service required. Just a few regular checks will ensure you have No More Punctures!
Tire Sealant is NOT sold in retail considering the technicalities involved. It is installed only through trained authorized dealers who offer you a written warranty for every installation. Tire Protector is injected through the Tire valve in measured quantity
A Tire that has been treated with Tire Protector encounters a puncture, air pressure inside the Tire forces the Tire Protector gel into the wound forming an instant and permanent repair. This cavity is filled by rubber particles inside the gel. It takes only a small amount of Tire Protector sealant to repair a puncture, there is sufficient material left inside the Tire to remain effective against many more punctures to come!